Bamson Company Limited was established and registered in 1983. It is solely owned by Mr. Kwame Ofosu Bamfo, a Ghanaian. Present numeral strength stands at 102 with 5 forming the managing team. Bamson Company Limited has 7 branches, 39 distributors nationwide.
AFFILIATIONS & ASSOCIATIONS
Bamson is a Corporate Member of
- the Chartered Institute of Marketing,
- Ghana National Chamber of Commerce and Industry,
- Ghana Employers Association and Association of Ghana Industries (AGI).
- It is also listed in the Ghana Club 100 since 1995.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- In 1991 and 1992, the company won the "Marketing Oriented Organisation of the Year Award" while the Managing Director also won the "Marketing Personality of the Year" award in 1992.
- AkzoNobel Holland honoured the company with "The Best Sales Performance in Africa" award in 1993 and in 1996, received the "Head of State Good Corporate Citizen Award".
- The company also received a Millennium Excellence Award in the category of Industrial Development in December 1999. Personally, the C.E.O, Kwame Ofosu Bamfo, received the award as one of the Most Respected C.E.O in 2008.